Join PRISM's fun and dynamic team of volunteers! Each year, 400+ people volunteer over 24,000 hours of their time, playing a key role in helping people build healthy, stable lives.
PRISM Volunteers assist with:
- Marketplace Food Shelf (sorting donations, stocking shelves, assisting participants)
- Shop for Change Thrift Shop (sorting donations, creating displays, working the register)
- Front Desk (answering phones, greeting participants, administrative tasks)
- Children's Programs (school supplies distribution, holiday gift distribution)
- Events (assisting with planning and putting on fundraising events)
- And more!
We encourage individuals, groups, businesses, congregations, and others to contact us to find the best fit. To get started, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Kevin Lytle, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 763-432-4204.
Special projects for groups