Join PRISM's fun and dynamic team of volunteers! Each year, 400+ people volunteer over 24,000 hours of their time, playing a key role in helping people build healthy, stable lives.
PRISM Volunteers assist with:
- Marketplace Food Shelf (sorting donations, stocking shelves, assisting participants)
- Shop for Change Thrift Shop (sorting donations, creating displays, working the register)
- Front Desk (answering phones, greeting participants, administrative tasks)
- Children's Programs (school supplies distribution, holiday gift distribution)
- Events (assisting with planning and putting on fundraising events)
- And more!
We encourage individuals, groups, businesses, congregations, and others to contact us to find the best fit. To get started, please contact our Community Engagement Manager, Dan Gregory, at email@example.com or call 763-432-4210.
Special projects for groups